I've read a few of the conversations about best platform rack for hitch,
but to be honest, my head is spinning! Just when I think I have narrowed
down what to get, I run into another issue with the rack for one reason or
another.

SO, who is using *which* platform rear rack for bikes with front racks and
baskets? I was just about to buy the Thule rack and then it occurred to me
that the hook over the wheel might not work with my bikes, all but my son's
have a front rack and basket.

The One Up looks nice?

I need to carry four bikes on the back as I can no longer lift them to the
rooftop. And don't want to scratch up my nice Riv and Riv-adjacents.

Thanks for any advice!