My MIT Atlantis fits perfectly fine with it's long wheelbase and basket.
The rack accommodates up to 54” wheelbase and up to 3.1” tires in the
standard configuration.

1UP offers a "Fat Tire Spacer Kit" for tires wider than 3.1” up to 4.9”. On
a double rack, you could configure a tray for the Atlantis and the other
tray for a fat bike with tires bigger than 3.1”.

Jan
San Francisco, CA