Mark - very clever. Ha!

Corwin - yes, he didn’t know how good he could have it - these bars are WAY
more ergonomic than his flat bars on his little Specialized.

Dorothy - thanks! I think they look pretty good. I worried maybe they would be
too narrow, but now they just look right.

This morning my son said, “Who wants to go on a Clem ride?” We went 4.5 miles
up and down the hills here and had a great time. The bike is admittedly a bit
big, but he is navigating that just fine. Still doesn’t want his
basket/bags/bells moved over yet. He’s afraid to take Killer Hill on the Clem.
Loyal to the old Specialized.