I currently have a FD-CX70 (that riv used to sell) running indexed with a
3x LX trigger shifter from the 90s. Works great but like others said you
have to have a big gap. Align it with an imaginary 3rd ring in the crank
and you'll be fine. If you aren't trying to index just about any old
derailleur can be made to work.

Love this crank for its Hillibiking competence. and the steel chainrings
are super strong to boot.