Nate,

You can do a huge range of things on that Homer. It's outstanding. And it
looks like you've already proven that with the firewood S240. Go for it.
And if you reach a limit, you'll know it* and find a solution when you
encounter the limit. (*Because, you've already indicated that you are used
to perceiving handling.)