That was exactly my thought since he used the term "Bizarro".  If the
"Bizarro" bike as GP called it is so unlike a Riv that they need to
strip decals and paint it before they take a loss on it, then why
would they allow it to be shown at the San Diego Show?  Unless it just
slipped their mind to pull it.  They are human.  I'm wondering what
the single unresolvable cosmetic detail that killed the deal could
have been.  It's like episodes of a reality show.