Whatever it it, it certainly raises my curiosity level.  I think
cosmetic details are important because I find bicycles beautiful,
functional art.  But, I don't think that anything outside of a
horrible color would be cosmetic enough to prevent me from interest in
a bicycle.  Oh, and one of my very favorite forms of riding is fixed
gear off road riding.  It's the ultimate under-bike experience.  So,
if this mystery bike is a fixed gear off roader, I'm really
interested.