I have filled surplus fender holes with ear stretcher plugs
<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0187403J8/> for some extra bling.
They need either a leather washer and loctite, or just glue, to keep from
rattling loose.

My dynamo taillight of choice is the B&M Toplight Line brake, because...
brake lights! Currently running that plus fender-mounted Pixeo (battery,
motion+dark sensor) on multiple bikes in our family.