I might as well start up this thread and see if there is some interest.

Pics of your Riv or fave bike in front of or inside  house, business or place
all decorated for Christmas?

Perhaps that will spread some joy and Christmas spirit.

I will try to get one of my Sam this week.
I've already seen a few super cool Christmas displays around the area.

Gotta charge up my night riding light and get in some evening riding to get a
Christmas pic like that.

I hope Leah and Matthew will also post their stellar Christmas pics over on
this thread.

Safe pedaling to all and to all a good night.

Paul in Dallas