Eric, great time on the 400k.  Good job! The green Rivendell in the
photos, is that yours? Looks like you rode with a Camel Back. Man, I
don't think I could take 17hrs of that weird sloshing sound but then
again, I bet you had no issues with hydration.

Our 400k is 05/01. I'm excited and dreading it. It's my least favorite
distance in an SR series and even harder than a 600k.

Looking forward to pictures from your 600k.

--mike