Alrighty, the bars were quite popular, but went to the local buyer (who was
also first dibs).

Rest of the bits are still up for grabs:

B&M IQ-XS, silver, 65cm cable, rear light connectors installed. It's been
on a bike for about a year, but only about 50 miles on it, if that. I have
the rear light cord, shorty mount, and the front reflector as well if
desired. *$90 shipped*

Teravail Cannonball 650x40 light and supple, tan. About 300-400 miles. A
good Country-Bike tire for a new Sam or AHH. Cannonball | Teravail
<https://teravail.com/tires/cannonball#TR7268> *$50 shipped*

IRD Scramjet BB for Shimano Hollowtech II cranks. Spins smoothly. This one: IRD
ScramJet Bottom Bracket Cups w/bearings | Soma Fab Shop
<https://www.somafabshop.com/shop/product/ird-scramjet-bottom-bracket-cups-w-bearings-2550?category=2792>
. *$30 Shipped*

Cheers,
Collin in Sacramento