Husqvarna FE501S - no less, guy had owned for a year, put 500 miles on it &
was upside down on the financing. Ad appeared late Sunday evening, he was
about 40 miles away & I told him I'd be there at 9am in the morning with
cash.

Got it for a price that even my motorcycle wholesaler friend couldn't
believe!