That's a really nice set up, I use those same IKEA drawers as
storage/printer stand in my office. Sensible size compressor too, if you're
not looking run a die grinder there's no need to go any bigger than that. I
like how you have summer & winter homes, sort of like heading to the
Hamptons or Martha's Vinyard (like I'd know about that).

The downsizing has actually been good. We took advantage of a hot property
market and due to COVID's WFH becoming empty nesters as our daughter
relocated to be with her boyfriend, moved to a cool industrial loft space
which is less per month than our property taxes & insurance were previously
(welcome to Texas folks). Right now we're banking the change, biding our
time & seeing what manana will bring.