This is sweet! I like your bike and bench rotation, George. And envy your
proper work stand. Those Ikea cabinets are a big bang for the buck. If
they're not Ikea, well, even better, probably! I had been eyeing a friend's
old steel paper cabinets from the USPTO, thought they'd be good for tools.

Sean, that's a nice one. Glad to hear your bench is still going strong a
decade in. I like to thank my past self when I find stuff useful later on.

Philip, old shop sounds great. AC and heat! My grandfather cycled through
many partial vehicle restorations, mostly VWs (several Bugs, a van, even a
Thing!) and also had a dune buggy for a while. Not sure of the make. I do
love the wooden Felo drivers. Stripped mine of the factory finish and
rubbed 'em with boiled linseed oil. Super great handle shapes. I have a
single no. 2 JIS Phillips driver for when it's required. Congrats on your
pending Clem :)