Hi all --

I am working on building my older father a bike. He has finally accepted he
cannot use drops anymore and that he cannot swing his leg over the top tube
of his bike. So, I introduced him to the idea of building a Clem L, and he
is excited and on board.

He uses a Clean Republic Hilltopper front wheel e-assist on his surly he
currently rides. This has standard 100mm spacing -- so the front wheel will
work just fine in a Clem Smith Jr. Fork. It is a very minor assist, but
helps him get up the hills near his house just west of Portland, OR.

If any of you have thoughts of selling your Clem Smith Jr. L in 59cm size,
please reach out. We are willing to pay up to the retail cost provided the
condition of the frame and the inclusion of Headset, Bottom Bracket, and
Seatpost as the frame comes directly from Rivendell.

Thank you!

Jonathan Pearson
Seattle, WA