Here's the answer to everything- search the world for one of these (the
precious, the Rosco Bubbe) and be forever
happy- https://photos.app.goo.gl/5UqTJPoisD1FiHJc9
Doesn't look as steppy throughy as the Clem L, but still gives some room,
and (risking offense to my fellow Clem 65 owners, sorry folks) rides better
than the Clems.
-Kai