I have pretty much exactly the same PBH as you and I ride a 59cm first-gen
Clem H. However, I ride my saddle a few cm lower than the Rivendell
recommendation--around 78.5-79cm from crank bolt to top of saddle,
depending on crank length. I have tight hamstrings and use a mid-foot
pedaling position with flat pedals, and this saddle height has worked well
for me for a number of years. Here's a picture of my Clem H to give you a
sense of seatpost and stem extension. Where the bars clamp to the stem,
they are ~4cm above the saddle nose

https://flic.kr/p/2iaCxSi

All that being said, my understanding is that Rivendell has no intention of
doing another run of Clem H's. I don't think they ever sold as well as the
L models. So at this point you're probably looking for one on the used
market.

-Jeremy Till
Sacramento, CA