Especially to John and Takashi,

I've so enjoyed your pictures and write ups.  I have an English-language TV
channel, NHKWD, from Japan and one of the shows is called something like
Biking around Japan.  The cyclist goes to interesting places, shows the
beauty and speaks with the local residents. I always feel good after
watching a segment.  I don't watch much TV, but am glad when I can see that
show and take in the beauty.

Roberta