I would be curious, as well.  My Hunqapillar is from the very first batch
and I'm not even sure what year that was.  2011?  Taiwan?  I've heard of
Toyo and Wisconsin Hunqapillars but I'm assuming that first batch was from
Taiwan.

I have four different Hunqapillar brochures, one of which specifies the
brand and number of the main tubes, but I have no idea if that brochure
applies to mine or not.

The serial number format is RIV"P"XXX.  I'm not sure the "P" is actually a
"P".  The paint is pretty heavy in that spot.

What color is your Hunqapillar?  Mine is gray and orange.