Update: the mechanic spun the front wheel and expected the hub to be silent -
it’s not. He is wondering if it needs lube in there. Also, he fiddled with the
connection, spun the wheel, and the light wouldn’t illuminate. So, something
seems off...

But I do think I need that mount Peter suggested...

Sent from my iPhone