I have had great luck using the IRD QB-95 BB (127.5) with the AT cranks, at
times using a drive side spacer (sorry I do remember but I will guess at
3-5mm for the spacer).

http://boulderbicycle.bike/IRD-JIS-Bottom-Bracket-QB-95-lots-of-sizes-best-bb-option-REGARDLESS-of-cost.html

The AT's are great cranks if you stay with a triple... and the BB cost is
going to be less than a different crankset.

Bob
Galesburg, IL