i'm a female who enjoys (in no particular order):

bicycles and bicycling (i have five bicyles, with two more to arrive
soon, which folks say
is more than i'm supposed to have, being female. I love tinkering
with them, too.  they are great tools and works of art, imo.)  all my
bikes are steel, yes.

i should receive my NEW Roadeo frame (RCP, which is also something a
female isn't 'supposed' to want <g>) this week.
i'm excited about this!

photography (old film Leicas, especially)

guitars (both for fun and because it's my business).  i am especially
fond of old Gibson L-00s.

songwriting

reading

fountain pens (i use and old sheaffer and a newer OMAS) and good bags
(i'm a bag lady, i guess), both new and vintage.

oh, and cats.  i have three rescues.  i would give up anything i own
to keep/save my animals.

-k