My wife is still fairly adamant that she only wants one bike.  Have
been able to get her to change that bike, but only after we found a
buyer for the last one.

Like KPS <wink!> enjoy photography with a film Leica.  Also  playing
acoustic guitars.  Main one right now is one a friend built.  00 size
rosewood/spruce.  Also have a couple of vintage acoustics and even a
Taylor (gasp!)  For a long time had serious guitar acquisition
syndrome (GAS).  That seems to have replaced in the past few years by
BAS (bicycle acquisition syndome).

Do have a fly rod made by my father in law.  It's CF.  Fine since I
rarely take the time to fish.  Too many other hobbies.  Even then will
grab an ultralight spinning rod have had since I was a kid.

As for bikes, at three right now.  All steel, but only one Riv.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN