Here is my pseudo-Rivendell! It's a lugged steel 26" Trek 830. I thought
this was the first year, but it's the second year they made them: 1984. I
have ridden this bike all over NYC but now it's in storage and I ride my
Rivendell most of the time. For me this bike is DIALED IN to just what I
want and very patina-ed. I made this video a few years ago but not much has
changed in the bike except tires and saddle.

I made a video about this bike. Somehow the youtube algorithm liked it and
it has 25k views:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3dJFTgcJiY

Enjoy!

Michael