Well, I haven't been through the number of bicycles like I have musical
instruments, so there is not as much regret here. Possibly the one I think
about the most was an early Salsa Fargo.  Was the bike I did my first
century on and also my only 100 mile gravel road race (where I was the
sweep). It could do anything. But in the end I was going away from drop
bars and wanted something else.

But now I swing my leg through the Clem (or over the Hillborne) and am
quite satisfied with what I have.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN