How fat a tire can a modern Fargo take? I owned an earlier model, and don't
know if they have changed, but I don't think my earlier (2008?) model could.

Current specs say that Fargos except for XS* can take "29+" tires, but does
29" include true 3" or 80 mm? They don't say.

But if the modern Ti Fargo can take 3" actual tires with sufficient air
gap, it might be a very good replacement for the Monocog.

'Nother question: Would I be right in assuming that you can get a =/< 160
mm Q on a modern Fargo, particularly the ti Fargo?

* Salsa says this is to avoid toe overlap. Wimps. Whoever let toe overlap
interfere with a desired feature?

Patrick "the Matthews 1:1 has-and-I'm-not-kidding 3" of toe overlap with 80
mm fenders, but I actually do understand others' hesitation" Moore