aeroperf, by the way, the two maps you can see in my initial Flickr album
image are the "official" maps for both sections and free:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikecrazy-paul/51160526433/in/album-72157719131492162/
They can be very helpful planning your trip, but give me a shoutout if you
have specific questions. Amtrak offers bike service on both ends (and
mid-way in Cumberland) but don't expect the end of service the West Coast
gets for trains. Usually one bike baggage car a day, not necessarily
convenient hours either!