He says “would be happy to deliver it to my friends at Golden Pliers
<https://www.goldenpliers.com/>for a full build” but he’s not willing to
deliver to them so they can ship it?  Maybe you can pay someone at golden
pliers ( or a teenage friend of theirs) to pick it up. Or, a new thread
here asking for a favor.

There’s this ridiculously priced Wilbury
https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/d/new-york-52cm-wilbury-rivendell-bicycle/7329111104.html

I just got mine, took it for a few short rides between the rain and work.
It is very nice!