Another update, items remaining are below. If something strikes you please
reach out with an offer. Thanks!

03. Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes: $20
In okay shape. With straddle cables and hangers (hangers not pictured but
included).

06. Kool Stop Supra pads, 2 sets: $20
Brand new, made in USA. Threaded post, salmon compound. Four brake pads in
all.

09. Gran Compe 202 non-aero brake levers: $65
Very lightly used. Drilled levers, gum hoods.

12. Velo Orange cork blend grips: $5
Black with tan flecks. For 22.2mm bars.

13. Brass barrel adjusters: $12
Solid brass barrel adjusters, purchased from Crust and never installed. M5
thread. Made in Taiwan.

15. Sackville Saddle Sack Medium: $150 –
SALE PENDING POTENTIALLY PROHIBITIVE POSTAGE (Might/might not happen so let
me know if you're interested)
This is the original iteration of the Sackville Saddle Sack in olive green.
Never mounted, never used. Metal tag with punched numbers, SSM-0083. Waxed
cotton, brass, leather. Coroplast sheet in the bottom. Made, of course, in
the US and A.

18. Patagonia Baggies shorts: $25
Made in Vietnam. Black nylon, side pockets, one back pocket with a snap.
These have a 7” inseam, classic/standard baggies. Mesh liner remains
intact, these are unaltered.

21. Lizard Skins chainstay protector: Free
Black nylon with velcro closure. Free with purchase.