Further update below. Apologies for the formatting, Google groups is a
mess!

03. Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes: $15
In okay shape. With straddle cables and hangers (hangers not pictured but
included).

06. Kool Stop Supra pads, 2 sets: $20
Brand new, made in USA. Threaded post, salmon compound. Four brake pads in
all.

12. Velo Orange cork blend grips: $3
Black with tan flecks. For 22.2mm bars.

18. Patagonia Baggies shorts: $20
Made in Vietnam. Black nylon, side pockets, one back pocket with a snap.
These have a 7” inseam, classic/standard baggies. Mesh liner remains
intact, these are unaltered.

20. Stuff sacks: Free