I just put a set of 55mm Antelope Hill tires on a set of Dyad rims and
installed them on my Hunqapillar.

The tires, at slower speeds, have a TON of self-steer and in anything other
than a straight line, they are LOUD.

Riding on a 3' wide sidewalk, just slightly turning the handlebar results
in the very loud sound of the tires.  Is this something that decreases as
the tires get broken in?  I assume it's one of the tread patterns  that may
be more "grippy" to help in turns.

The self steering is awful.  I'm talking worse than a 1984 mountain bike
with Repack geometry.

I started the tires at 40-45 psi, which as a 380 lb rider, is where I
generally run tires this size.  During the ride, I lowered the pressure on
the front a little, but didn't notice any appreciable difference.

I've run 38mm tires and two sets of 50mm + tires on the Hunq and never
experienced self steering at any level.