Andy,

Thanks for the clarification.  I ordered both issues and look forward to
reading them and maybe re-subscribing.

Also, my Endurance casings had their first test today.  I rode thru about
900 feet of grass and when I got back on pavement, I heard a clicking sound
from my front tire.  I stopped and inspected it, seeing what looked like a
very small twig but which turned out to be a very small, very rusted
fishing hook, stuck directly into the center of the tread.  I pulled it out
and finished my ride with no problems and hopefully it didn't even reach
the tube.