I think any Rivendell would do just fine.  OK, maybe a Roadini or a
Quickbeam would be a stretch.  With the current line-up having longer wheel
bases & room for large tires, Clem, Susie, Appaloosa & of course the
classic Atlantis (I'm biased that way) would give you a comfortable ride
with room for whatever your lightweight bikepacking set up may be.

Seriously, it looks like lightweight bikepacking gear puts less demand on
the bike than a full rack & pannier set-up.  I know a guy who toured the
Pacific Coast on a Homer, with racks'n'bags, and did just fine.  Rackless
luggage comes in so many configurations there's bound to be some combo
that'll hold your stuff & be able to strap on any Rivendell frame.

dougP