The Trans-Am is on all B-C roads, the latter of which can degrade to "might
as well be dirt" in some jurisdictions depending on their tax base and
count judge. Found many of them in our poking around, more in Kansas than
you believe (before all of the gravel racing interest). I'm a confirmed
underbiker from way back so the Ram was mighty.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh