I used a 32R on my 58 cm Atlantis but had to space it up with a couple of
little extender goodies.  IIRC Rivendell spec'd the 33R for 58 & up
Atlantis & the 32R for 56 & smaller.  In those days, the 58 & up had 700c
wheels & the 56 & smaller were on 26" wheels.  Sounds like a call to
Rivendell may be needed to sort it out.  Probably also depends on tire size
& fenders.

dougP