Those Alivios should be fine, in fact they look suspiciously like a much
more expensive pair of Deore XT brakes I had which worked fabulously (I
assume I was paying for nicer pads and maybe aluminum bolts) . As the copy
says from Riv, you might want to run the stock pads a while then maybe get
those Kool Stop "ebike" pads.

In my experience with various levels of Shimano v-brakes (XT, Deore, DXR)
the important feel and operational differences are at the lever. If your
lever is cheap and rattly the whole system will feel that way.

Joe "in this reporter's opinion" Bernard