I had started with a stock complete Clem (65cm 'H' style.)
I've since swapped out saddle/bars/stem/grips/tires and added/removed/added
different racks.

Saddle is now a vintage B-72(scavenged from a Raleigh Sports) with Breezer
double rail adapter on the stock seat-post.
- I've also since picked up a seatpost shim so I could eventually use any
27.2 post (likely a 2-bolt post since I much prefer the ease of angle
adjustability and less chance of slipping vs. single post post (i've had
saddles slip on micro-adjust single bolts, admittedly rare and not enough
to be a huge concern, bit it's happened and annoying.)
Bars/stem = Riv Bullmoose with some Ergon style grips I picked up from a
local shop 'take-off bin.'
Tires = Continental MountainKing since I wanted something with more
tread/grip in loose local gravel.

At the time when they announced the pre-order for the huge 65cm size I
opted for the complete since I'd still have needed a set of wheels/tires
and a couple other bits to make a complete combined with spare parts I had
on hand so the value was in the ready-to-ride complete aspect, not having
to think much about this or that, or the ultimate expense of individual
parts purchases that would likely either meet or exceed the cost of the
complete.

Obviously it wasn't long before I started tinkering with it but I'm still
riding the stock wheels and drivetrain, despite swapping out much of the
rest.  Stock bosco bars and stem were traded away long ago but I still have
the stock saddle and grips around for other bikes.

The multicolored spokes are one of my favorite details, though this hasn't
exactly influenced much in regard to decisions around the purchase or
ugrades.  My only real issue with the stock wheelset was the rear non-drive
size rubber dust cover for the hub... it would squeak like crazy rubbing
somewhere so I just removed it.  This will certainly lead to earlier
bearing wear I'm sure but I'd rather wear out the hub faster without the
annoying squeaks and this'll just give me an excuse to ponder the same
questions around what wheels/hubs to use next!

I've debated converting to single speed for a bit with a Paul Melvin
tensioner I have set aside once the drivetrain wears out a bit more and/or
I finally get completely sick of the occasional ghost shifting with the
stock Sunrace shifters.
I've also debated moving to an index 12-36 9speed with
shifter/cassette/derailer left over from a prior build that has since been
put back in reserve but this might end up on one of my wife's bikes instead
(waiting on final verdict on some bars to determine final shifting solution
vs. current downtube shifters.)

On my shortlist for replacement wheels is the new Velo Orange Voyager
wheels.  Mostly for the range of adaptability
(rim/disc/tube/tubeless/38mm-2"+ tire sizes/QR/Thru-axle/etc.)  Not sure of
any weight savings but more thinking it'll be one wheelset I could adapt to
just about anything (I could see myself ending up with) since I still
occasionally like to try something different though I am trying to simplify
things so this consideration may ultimately be an over indulgence if
nothing else.

Clem is absolutely my biggest bike, but not sure if the heaviest in it's
current state vs. my current regular rider = an old Raleigh 700c
conversion(long story how this thing evolved) with beefy 48spoke single
speed wheels, rack/basket, removable rear child seat, etc.

I honestly don't even think much about Clem's weight except for when
lugging in/out the front door (no garage!) and even then it's size is the
greater obstacle.  In fact, it's size is what has regrettably moved it into
storage for a while so it's not even getting the miles it deserves.
Between limited storage space and a single detail that made it not work
with the rear child seat we already have I've had to choose another bike as
my primary.

I have 2 complete single speeds stored in house, then my Clem and 2 other,
old, spare frames plus parts in storage/reserve.

None of this really offers any direct solutions or recommendations to your
situation (and the Voyager wheels likely aren't what you are after) but
thought I'd take the opportunity to share some of my own Clem-evolution.

Best,
Brian Cole
Lawrence NJ