I was a paper boy for three years starting in 1958. It was a weekly not a
daily. My dad bought me an surplus Post Office bike (20" front wheel, 26"
rear wheel with a large basket in the front). I was supposed to pay me back
from my earnings but he never asked for it. Gave it up when I got to high
school and got a job in the local grocery store.