Anyone holding on to a set of Kelly TakeOff mounts, or something comparable?
I’m building a drop bar bike for my spouse, who is adamant about not using bar
end shifters. I already have a set of short reach brake levers for her wee
hands. Now I just need a way to mount shifters inboard of the hoods. I’ve got
plenth of shifter options—DuraAce, Microshift, and Riv silver shifters.

Hit me up if you have something to sell, or advice on how to proceed.

Eric