Well let's try this. The only reason I even sort of know how to play them
is Leah recommended (on Instagram) one about a guy who works with wolves
and I sort of figured out how to listen to it after much fumbling with my
phone like an old fart who'd just discovered digital technology. Here's the
link from my Android on the app I use. I don't know what I'm doing, let's
see if it helps anyone!

https://castbox.fm/vb/422198181

Joe Bernard