Ride it. Enjoy it. It will retain much of it's value even after you've
used it. Very often these frames are repainted anyway by future buyers
unless it is nearly showroom new. So why not take it along, ditch the
lesser bikes and have fun with the one you really love?

Flip Side: Sell it, but IMHO, it's the frame/fork that people are
looking for. If the paint is good (and I've had many old Trek's that
had great paint - did they still use Imron on 720s?), no dents or
major scratches, you could approach $1K on a really good day.

If the bike fits you, why get rid of it now only to lust after it
later like we all do when the mood strikes to thin the heard? I say
keep the stallion and set the rest free.

Marty