The Bay Area weather was stellar today, and I'm guessing lots of
NorCal Rivendell folks were out in it.  Where'd you folks ride? I did
almost catch up with one Riv sort out near China Beach riding what
looked to be an orange Sam, but other than him, no other Riv
sightings.  My ride was from Novato (had to shoot up there this
morning with my wife) back home to San Francisco via China Beach State
Park.  43 miles and change.  I have been riding my new Bleriot for a
couple of weeks, and came pretty close to tossing it in the back of
the truck before we left.  Then, at the last moment, I picked up the
Canti-Rom, pumped her up, and rode that for the day.  It sure is fun
getting back on a "snappy" bike.