I tested out my new Roadeo on Metcalf Road, east of San Jose, making
sure it has low enough gears for the steep stuff. It does. It
performed flawlessly amid the last flowers of the spring. I'm going to
have to get better at climbing out of the saddle; this bike calls for
it.

I saw plenty of other cyclists, none riding Rivs.

--
-- Anne Paulson

My hovercraft is full of eels