>From yesterday's Riv email, they said the next batch of Susie and Gus
frames will be coming available for order later this month. Even though my
bike fund is seriously underwater, I'm still thinking about ordering a
Susie. But, I'm right between the sizes and I'm curious what other sizes
similarly tall people picked.

I'm 6'3", 36" (91cm) PBH, and 32" saddle height. That's the upper edge of
the 56cm or somewhere in the 59cm range.

What did you pick? How about a picture?

Thanks,

Eric
Plain City OH
where it would be really great if someone is interested in a modernish but
still old schoolish
<https://bikingtoplay.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-for-sale-post.html> mountain
bike to help my bike fund