Hey Eric,
You may recall that my numbers are just a couple inches more than yours and
I own/owned an XL/60cm Gus and a 59 Susie.  I would comfortably recommend
either one of those larger sizes for you, especially if you are riding
Jones bars.  I know you already know this, but it's worth mentioning that
your riding posture will be much different from your Jones LWB, with it's
tight cockpit. They are great rides!
Al