I've ridden my Quickbeam for about 2 gazillion miles.  Give or take a
gazillion.  The Neo-retros have been good at stopping this Orc sized
rider.  I'm guessing the MiniMotos will be even better.

Any others try Minimotos on their QB? Good for stopping? And I'm guessing
no issues for tire clearance (currently has Shikoro 42s on it).

Also, did you run the rear cable into the center holder then out to the
noodle or just from the directly into the noodle from around the seatpost?

Thanks,
Wally in Maine