I bought it from TPC recently (in 2021--maybe 6 months ago), hoping it was
indeed a Roadeo, but after I got it, using the serial number I confirmed
that Mark N. built it and confirmed that it wasn't a Roadeo, but somebody's
Riv custom. I rode it for maybe three days, but although it fit me and feel
really stable and was beautifully made, it felt less nimble than my Ram,
and it just wasn't what I was hoping for.

To TPCs credit, they took it back and even paid the return shipping as they
had mis-named it in their description. So it did go back up for sale
recently I suspect. Anyone on this list pick it up?