OK, I happily concede the point that the two different off-whites that look
the same to me are in fact different.  I'll stick with my opinion that the
original white/off-white/cream with red accents is recognizeably a Roadeo,
and looks great.  For the original poster, who was/is looking for
inspiration on how to paint a Roadeo, I still think that original color
scheme is worth considering.  It looks great, is recognizeable, and
probably does well for maintaining resale value due to its
recognizeability, in my opinion.  If you are keeping the bike 'forever',
then who cares about resale, get what you want.  I still like the
'trademark' nature of it, just like I admire the 'trademark' look of an
Atlantis.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA