I have a Neutrino also, but is has a lot of purple Paul components. It is
kind of a replacement for my Bike Friday, that I no longer ride, due to
being too heavy for the Bike Friday now. My Neutrino is a single speed. As
Joe says, it rides pretty normal. I haven't done any long rides on the
Neutrino, But I did do a two day double century on the Bike Friday. It was
very comfortable. The shorter overall length can be a great feature.

Laing