Garth: Either your eyes or your monitor are better than mine. When I blow
up the image on my *$1K hi rez 42" work monitor* I can make out a fuzzy,
"maybe" Selle Italia, but that's it.

Max: I beg forgiveness for using a puerile word, but that bike is *neat!*
I did note the ass saver. 50 X 18 with those tires -- I'd guess 27" tall:
75 or 76 gi? Just right for what I assume is a very light and efficient
bike.

Whatzit Weigh?

My 1999 custom Joe gofast fixie is 18 event, but with heavy pedals (DA SPDs
at 360 grams the pair) and heavy Phil hubs F&R, and 2 Iris cages. Original
edition Flite saddle,